We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Professional AC Installation in Calgary
When it comes to AC installation in Calgary, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody hook up your new unit.
That’s where the Experts from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning come in. In addition to having the training and certification to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 403-279-5760 to schedule your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed earlier than 2010, it probably has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your energy bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart way to spend less on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to choose the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service company in Calgary? Here are a couple of the things we do when we’re installing your system.
When our professional specialists are at your house, you assume they’ll install your new equipment for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll have your residence and garden in an unchanged shape as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup process requires us to step inside your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your flooring from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your floors shielded from debris all through our work.
- Outstanding service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This means they’ve passed in-depth training to be awarded the most desirable technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation list during the process to ensure each individual small thing is covered. We’ll also ensure your system is working properly and meets local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and AC.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll tell you how installation is going and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.