With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlast your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We put together the top reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of ice water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.