The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which exposes them to a large array of common problems.
These malfunctions are frequently minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these complications evolve, your entire system might be at risk. These are annoyances and costs you could prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a brief amount on a tune-up now may help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Identifies Little Issues Early
Averting big problems in the first place is the best method to care for your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits offer the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate central internal parts. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are addressed as they appear.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance can decrease your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a number of membership plans designed to work with your specific needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and reliably.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime expenses if you reach out to our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Transit expenses are covered as well, saving you around $99 every visit. You’ll also enjoy some of the most-wanted advantages from our larger plans, including 15% discounts on repair visits and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we do our best to handle a higher volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection for every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra benefits by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the best plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 403-279-5760 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.