Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, as it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of malfunctions.
Many times issues are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these problems grow, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you could have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working properly, you may wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance immediately can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Pinpoints little problems early. Preventing large problems from happening first is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits provide the chance to meticulously inspect and lubricate important internal parts. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if troubles are fixed as they pop up.
- May improve energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Oftentimes this creates an improvement to your house’s energy efficiency. You could have decreased energy costs, as well as the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working properly, it might last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance could help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is important, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on annual energy costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-friendly, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you need our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also receive a couple of other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently breaks down during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit has a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional benefits by getting one of our membership plans now. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you choose the right plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 403-279-5760 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.