Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.