Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to think ahead about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid problems, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes sure that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make certain it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling simple for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a call at 403-279-5760 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.