Your comfort equipment is an investment in your residence. Guard it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our best HVAC service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything extra for parts or labor. This shields your bank account from costly unplanned repair calls. When you contact us for an appointment, you’ll receive a quick response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll assure you’re satisfied with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your place, we’ll perform an in-depth inspection of your system. This permits us to discover any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to reduce allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on those products also.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any HVAC issues in your house. This way, you can make a smart conclusion on repair or replacement.
This plan also involves annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of advantages to having this exhaustive work done.
5 Benefits of Annual HVAC Service
- Gives back efficiency that might save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Uncovers little issues before they lead to costly breakdowns.
- Helps expand your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
Every system tune-up includes a 29-point visual inspection plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat calibration
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit