It’s simple to fail to remember annual checkups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important concern on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because annual work delivers a lot of advantages for your unit, like greater efficiency and a reduced possibility for issues. You can have these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough check of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These checks can help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your residence. This could help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance delivers many advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Pinpoints little problems before they create pricey repairs.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC equipment. This checkup is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your system to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each tune-up involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 403-279-5760. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.