What to Anticipate During AC Replacement
Efficient AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Here are a few benefits of our installation process:
We wear protective shoe coverings to keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also lay down protective cloths around the installation area to minimize messes.
Expert Service from Certified Pros
Our ACE-certified installers have completed extensive professional training to earn one of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
Our AC replacement process exchanges your outdated system with a new AC unit that fulfills local codes. We go above and beyond expectations whenever possible.
A Final Setup Checklist
After installation is done, we ensure your AC is working like it should by testing safety features and checking other key functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be difficult to know exactly when to get a new air conditioner. Here are a few clues that it’s time to start planning for a new one.
- Monthly utility costs are going up. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less efficient. Eventually it needs too much time or energy to keep things cool.
- Your home feels muggy or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a harder time keeping humidity levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cool enough.
- The air conditioner is running constantly. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run more frequently as the temperature rises. But consistent heavy use increases wear and tear, shortening the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more costly.
- Your air conditioner is outdated. With consistent maintenance, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being said, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old could save 20-40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re spending a lot on air conditioning repair. We suggest full replacement if repairs are becoming more likely and/or expensive.
- Your AC unit uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on models with R-22 coolant is extremely expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of buying, you can now LEASE a brand-new, high-efficiency HVAC system to save money on energy costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes installation with brand-new equipment with zero down payment, plus all annual maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair work.**
Get it all for one low monthly payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace my air conditioner?
Most business will recommend an AC replacement when the cost to repair your system is more than half the cost of a new system. For more factors to consider, visit our blog covering more details on whether to repair or replace your AC.
Should I replace my air conditioner and furnace at the same time?
It’s often less pricey to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. If your units are older than 15 years or you need a high-efficiency model or smart thermostat, you should have a new AC and furnace installed together.
What types of air conditioner systems do you offer and install?
We service and install all types, including central air conditioning, ductless mini-splits as well as central heat pumps.
What brands do you install and service?
We service all makes and models in Calgary. As a larger HVAC contractor, we have fast access to the top leading brands, makes and models. Additionally, we support all replacements with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.
What payment options do you have?
Other Cool Options
**For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.