Duct Cleaning Offers More than Just Clean Ventilation
Refreshing your air ducts with HVAC cleaning services from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers benefits other than ductwork that’s free of dust and debris. You’ll also breathe easier knowing that all our exceptional cleaning solutions are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Not only should duct cleaning help reduce allergy symptoms, it can also make your HVAC system work more efficiently. A clean system is less prone to malfunction and may even live longer.
Our trained, ACE-certified professionals can inspect and clean parts such as:
- Supply/return ventilation and registers
- Grilles and diffusers
Signs You Should Schedule Duct Cleaning Service in Calgary
How do you recognize when it’s time for an air duct cleaning? The National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommends one every three to five years.
The organization has a simple rule of thumb—if your air ducts look dirty, it probably is.
Despite the fact that much of the ductwork in your home is behind walls or ceilings, you have access to the supply and return vents. Are they covered in dust? Remove a vent cover and inspect the ventilation. Is the metal coated in dust?
Here are several other signs you need an extensive cleaning:
- Mold is detected in your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air handler.
- Vents release dust when your heat or air conditioning starts.
- Dust, dirt or pet hair is clogged up in vents.
- Your home is excessively dusty despite consistent cleaning.
- Your home was recently constructed, went through a major renovation or dealt with water damage.
- Energy bills are getting more expensive despite thermostat settings staying the same.
How to Keep Your Air Ducts Cleaner
After Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning cleans your ductwork, the EPA has a few steps you can try to keep your HVAC system cleaner.
- Find the highest-efficiency air filter recommended for your system.
- Replace the air filter often.
- Ask your HVAC tech to clean the coils and drain pan during routine maintenance.
- Dust and vacuum your home on a regular basis.
- Promptly resolve leaks and water damage.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can also help determine if your ducts are adequately sealed and insulated, particularly in an attic or crawl space. Well- sealed ducts keep water out of your equipment.