HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this phrase to refer to your total heating and cooling equipment, which involves:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are different models of HVAC systems, they all work the same by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or straight into a area, depending on the model of equipment you have.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we have a comprehensive selection of premium HVAC services in Calgary to meet all your comfort needs. And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.