Furnace Installation in Calgary Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely fix and maintain furnaces, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Calgary.
What makes our expert services a step above other companies? We’ve developed our method over the years.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve earned the most important technical accreditation in the industry. They also are part of current industry and equipment learning to discover the top procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to expert furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality work that we give you time to think it over—a full year, in fact.
Contact us at 403-279-5760 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know right when your heating system is starting to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display clues that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces survive for around 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too regularly, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very well and may even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 403-279-5760 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your flooring from any mud we might bring in. We use sheets around the installation area to prevent messes.
- Quality work—Our pros have received some of the best prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a list to double-check your heating equipment is operating properly before we go.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll hook up your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll frequently exceed expectations, for the most excellent service wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to get a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace comes with a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 403-279-5760 or contact us online to book your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.