No matter what the season outside in Calgary, the temperature in your space designates how comfortable it will feel. Find the right temp and your rooms will be a comfortable escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t working accurately, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time for a deeper look at the manner you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Work through this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Calgary. How do you prepare your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Call in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Tell my guests to bring cool beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor to pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most expensive system available in Calgary.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and kill a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and hope it ends.
Get ready to add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you have a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your HVAC perform more effectively. Read on to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are critical tasks to prep your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will complete a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around, your HVAC service technician will look out for more urgent complications for your equipment. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications on occasion. And it always seems to hit at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that critical service to homes at no added cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many home comfort systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and take note when they dramatically change. Your power bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is likely happening with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you notice an odd noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!