A popping sound is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This happens when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Too much noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth in ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in Calgary, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.